To Get Free Shipping
Hand hygiene is one of the most important practices in the current times to tackle COVID 19 emergencies. Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is also known as hand sanitizer. Washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water is the best way to keep your hands free. CDC strongly recommends using hand sanitizers with at least 60% – 90% ethanol. As it, lower concentrations of ethanol aren’t as effective in killing the germs completely. Sanitizers are easily available both online and offline. With social distancing becoming the new normal, it is recommended to make a digital switch. Online purchase also ensures contactless delivery and better safety.
How do sanitizers work?
Alcohol-based sanitizers destroy disease-causing pathogens by attacking their outer protein layer. Even 30% alcohol can kill some number of germs but, it is highly recommended to use at least 60% of ethanol to ensure complete safety. The biggest benefit of using a sanitizer is that, unlike the antibacterial soaps, sanitizers don’t allow the germs to build a resistance to the solution used to kill them over a period.
How to use sanitizers?
Before we jump into how it is important to understand when hand sanitizers are to be used. As per protocol, hand sanitizers are not to be used when your hands are visibly contaminated due to any outdoor activity like cleaning, gardening, etc. Visually dirty hands are to be thoroughly washed with soap and water for the best hand hygiene. Hand sanitizers aim on killing bacteria and viruses that are not visible to the naked eye.
Let’s understand how hand sanitizers are to be used.
Step 1: Use a 60%-90% ethanol-based hand sanitizer. Ensure children are under close parental guidance and supervision while using alcohol-based sanitizers to avoid accidents.
Step 2: Pour enough sanitizer on the palm of your hand and rub your hands together to cover all surfaces.
Step 3: Ensure continuous rubbing till the hands begin to feel dry again. In order to give the solution enough time to kill the germs. Drying of the sanitizer would take around 15 – 20 seconds approximately.
Step 4: Do not wipe or wash your hands before they are completely dry. Since doing so might diffuse the sanitizer’s effectiveness.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Vashi Integrated Solutions brings you best-in-class Buzil Rossari Sanitizers equipped with German Technology with 70% ethanol-based solution.
The products vary in a quantity ranging from 100 ml to 5ltrs. Thus, guaranteeing the fulfillment of the diverse needs of all our valued customers.
Here are some of the best USPs of Buzil Rossari Sanitizers that make them class-apart
- 70% ethanol-based hand disinfection liquid
- Rapid action against bacterial as well as enveloped viruses
- German Technology that kills 99.99% of microbes
- Excellent packing to ensure no spillage or wastage
- Safe for hands as it has emollients
- Unlike other drying sanitizers, these sanitizers moisturize hands with every use
Note: Sanitizers from Buzil Rossari are to be used as is without any Dilution.
Top 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Hand Sanitizers!
Q1) Do hand sanitizers really protect us from COVID-19?
- A) Using soap and water is highly effective in combating COVID-19. In the absence of soap and water, CDC recommends using 60% – 90% ethanol-based hand sanitizer to ensure complete hand hygiene.
Q2) Does adding alcohol to a non-alcohol sanitizer act the same way in COVID-19 prevention?
- A) Absolutely not! FDA has strictly warned against this It is highly advised to use medical sanitizers for maintaining hand hygiene, especially during critical times of COVID-19 emergency.
Q3) Where and how should the sanitizers be stored?
- A) Sanitizers should be stored away from children to avoid critical accidents. It should be stored in a room During summers, sanitizers should not be left in the car. At any given point in time, the solution should not be stored in temperatures above 39 Degree Celsius.
Q4) Can a sanitizer with methanol instead of ethanol be used to attain the same prevention results?
- A) That will be a BIG NO! FDA has strictly warned all consumers including health care professionals against using sanitizers that are methanol-based. This is due to their toxic effect since they have a tendency of getting directly and quickly absorbed into the This may cause serious illnesses including blindness. It may also cause critical health and death if ingested. Methanol is also known as wood alcohol. Its toxicity has resulted in the FDA passing guidelines against its use.
Vashi Integrated Solutions has offices in PAN India making delivery speedy and easy. The prices of products are extremely competitive and the best in the market. Apart from sanitizers, Vashi Integrated Solutions has a wide range of Personal Safety Products listed which include Buzil Rossari Disinfectants, Masks, Gloves, Face-shields, PPE kits, Infrared Thermometer, Safety Key, and much more. There are various offers active on the portal so make sure you visit us as often as possible to grab the best price.
Stay Home | Stay Safe.